MILES MATHIS TRANSLATORS RULES FOR THIS WEBSITE:
- Translators don’t add nor quit text themselves : Translations are only straight Miles article’s text.
- We can add [TRANSLATOR’S NOTES] in color for better understanding some English or USA references in other languages or countries.
- We can add PICTURES for better text illustration or proofs.
- In order to facilitate reading in foreign language, we can allow us to jump some (as few as possible) paragraphs or sentences when they refer to long peripheral topics : always marked as (…). As a better alternative, we keep the (not translated) English paragraphs inserted.
- In order to have better visibility on the Net, when Miles produces, in an article, various pages of an entire different topic, we can put it in a new document with own title.
- Footnotes can be rearranged, including the specific Translation Notes.
Thanks a lot to translators. Please send us new translations,
corrections, errors, critics and dead links (contact form).